These are the rules:
Anyone can comment, Christian or not.
No attacking anyone or your comment will be deleted. (Acceptable: “I don’t understand your comment”, “can you please explain the logic behind X”, “Are there Bible verses to support that?” Unacceptable: “You obviously know nothing about the Bible”, “that’s the stupidest logic I’ve ever heard”, “curl up and die.”)
Note: I did let a bit of a battle fight itself out on my previous Open Forum, but both parties seemed willing to take off the gloves and they were big kids and could resolve their own sandbox wars. People who are known to me and I trust to use their brains will receive more leniency than strangers. I apologize to any that may confuse or offend- but such is life. We tolerate from friends far more than we would from strangers, because we know the hearts of our friends.
So- today’s open forum. How should we share the Gospel?
If you are a Christian, answer the following two Questions:
- What do you believe the ideal way is in which to share the hope you have in Christ?
- When was the last time you did? Would you like to tell us about it?
If you aren’t a Christian (or are, and feel adventurous) answer the following:
- Do Christians ever evangelize you? If so- how do they do it?
- Does it leave you with a positive or negative impression of Christianity?
- Does that impression carry over to Christ?
Thank you in advance to everyone who plays!